We're looking for help in these areas
- TNR Helpers
- Drivers for as early as 7 am and/or afternoons around 2 pm to transport cats to and from PFA (People for Animals) in Robbinsville, NJ.
- Drivers to take cats to veterinarian for appointments, wait and return the cats.
- Emergency helpers that have free time to respond emergent needs during your available hours.
- Emergency responder, part of a team of volunteers, available during the day to respond quickly to a call for assistance.
- Ability to answer questions for the community via email.
- Community Cat Program coordinator
- Fund Raiser coordinator
- General Volunteers
- PR / Marketing coordinator
- Social Media coordinator
What can you do to Help
- Become a member and attend meetings
- Assist with fundraising and tabling events
- Help with public relations and marketing
- Work with the Community Cat Program
- Provide a foster home for cats and kittens
- Collect and distribute pet food to shelters and community cat caretakers
- Follow us on social media
How to get started
Attend a Monthly Meeting
Attend a meeting and find out how you can get more involved! New members are always welcome. We meet every month on the second Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
Contact the NBHA
Send us your details and include what sort of activities you’re interested in helping with.